Looking for Telephone Interviewers to make outbound calls to individuals of various businesses and industries and conduct interviews with accurate data collection
Grapedata, a tech startup specialised in on-the-ground surveys is looking for telephone Interviewers to work remotely from the comfort of your home.
- You will be making outbound calls to Health, Safety and Environment Professionals that within the Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Power and Chemical industry mentioned in the task and conduct survey by simply asking them questions mentioned in survey and accurately collect participant's response
- You will always work from a scripted questionnaire listing down the questions and responses to be captured making it easy task to follow
- You can make numerous calls within the same task. the maximum number of calls that can be made will be mentioned within the task
You will be assigned paid tasks available on our Mobile platform which clearly defines the
- Time frame of the Tasks
- Number of calls to be made
- The objective of the tasks
- The data to be collected from the call
- Amount that will be paid for each task
Grapedata was started with a vision to bridge the information gap between the financial industry and on-the-ground individuals. Financial markets take time to process information in niche sectors and difficult to access locations. We realised that most of on the ground people have a piece of this information. Our goal is to bring the success we have had in the financial industry to every industry around the planet. Our tool targets any group of individuals at any time globally.
To learn more, visit www.grape-data.com.
Good Verbal Communication and attention to detail when it comes to data collection.
Apply for Market Research Telephone Interviewer- Health and Safety Professionals
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.